Certified Copies of Degree Certificate and Transcript/Diploma Supplement
This service is available to University of Wales’ graduates who are seeking to have a copy of their original certificate or transcript/diploma supplement certified, in order to submit to the relevant establishment or credential services.
- Certified copies of a degree certificate and transcript/diploma supplement can be requested only if you have the original copy in your possession. If you do not have your original certificate/transcript/diploma supplement and require a replacement then please refer to our Online Shop ‘Graduate Services’
- You must provide the copy of your certificate, transcript/diploma supplement and where applicable, the relevant Credential Services Application Form (such as WES, ICAS etc.). You can do so by uploading them via our online shop services.
- The original copies will be stamped, signed and certified as 'a true and accurate copy of the original'. Please note that we can only certify copies and not the original certificate or transcript/diploma supplement.
- The processing time for certifying official University of Wales’ documentation is 5 working days. Please be mindful that this process can take longer if we need to query requests where data is incomplete, the data does not match our student records or if the student graduated before 1983 (predates our computerised records).
- This service is free of charge. However, postal and courier charges apply.
PLEASE NOTE; WE CANNOT VERIFY AND CERTIFY WELSH INSTITUTIONS TRANSCRIPTS/DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENTS AS THEY WERE NOT ISSUED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF WALES. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PLACE OF STUDY FOR ASSISTANCE.