Replacement Certificates

The University of Wales will issue replacement certificates only in the circumstances set out below. Mislaying a certificate temporarily is not considered sufficient grounds for replacement; under these circumstances you may prefer to consider the option of a Confirmation of Award letter.

If you damage or lose your certificate, you are able to request a replacement at a cost of £30.00.

In order to apply for a replacement certificate please complete online application to Request Replacement Certificate where you will be required to confirm that the certificate has been lost / destroyed before a replacement can be issued. There is a charge of £30.00 for this service. 

In the case that your certificate has become damaged, the certificate should be returned to the University of Wales and a new one will be issued free of charge.

Documents will be issued within 5-10 days of application subject to query.

Replacement certificates will be marked ‘replacement’ and carry the date of the re-issue of the certificate. Please note that the replacement certificate may differ in format to the one that was issued originally but will contain the same information.

for more information 

Please contact the Registry at