Posted on 21 December 2015
Event date 18th - 22nd January 2016
Location 10-11 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AH, UK
From the 18th - 22nd of January 2016, the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) will be holding their fifth International Quality Assurance Programme (IQAP) for Quality Managers from non-UK institutions who would like to learn more about quality assurance in the UK and other countries. Participants will be able to benefit from expert input as well as sharing experience with other international delegates.
The International Quality Assurance Programme (IQAP) has now been running for three years, and during this time has helped to train individuals from higher education sectors around the world. The QAA have so far welcomed delegates from 35 countries across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, and Oceania/Australasia.
As part of this programme, QAA will provide:
- high quality presentations by leaders and experts in UK higher education quality improvement
- comprehensive study materials
- visits to institutions, awarding bodies or other organisations for delegates to learn more about higher education quality practice
- a pre-arrival briefing pack for delegates
- networking opportunities and exchange of good practice
- certificate of attendance signed by Douglas Blackstock, Chief Executive of QAA
- lunch and refreshments on each of the five days of the programme.
Further details, including costs and details of how to apply, can be found via the QAA’s website - http://www.qaa.ac.uk/newsroom/events/international-quality-assurance-programme1#.Vm620WZFAdU